Well, here at TRB, we have a dedicated fraud team, sophisticated fraud detection software, and ongoing security training to help us better protect you. Now, we are giving our customers an extra safety net by changing our domain from Texasregionalbank.com to TRB.bank.
.Bank domain is a safe, exclusive domain only banks can use. This special domain is trusted, verified, and more secure than .com, .org, and .gov.
- We are giving our customers an extra safety net by changing our domain from Texasregionalbank.com to TRB.bank.
- TRB.Bank domain keeps hackers and scammers from being able to spoof our email and target you with a lookalike domain for phishing.
- If you visit the Texasregionalbank.com website, you will be seamlessly redirected to our secure TRB.bank website. Our Texasregionalbank.com email address is also forwarded to our new TRB.bank email address.
How .Bank Helps TRB Protect You
Anyone and everyone can get a .Com. However, a rigorous verification process is in place to ensure that only banks can register a .Bank domain. In addition, .Bank domains are managed by banking and security experts. This domain gives banks complete control of your security.
When you get an email from TRB.bank you know you are getting a secure, trustworthy email. When you enter the TRB.bank website, you know your information is safeguarded from fraudsters.
TRB.Bank domain also keeps hackers and scammers from being able to spoof our email and target you with a lookalike domain for phishing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the .Bank enhance security for online banking?
.Bank is only available to legitimate banks. This makes it harder for scammers and fraudsters to target people posing as banks. It also adds extra safety nets, like strict protocols and continuous monitoring, to stop phishing before it happens.
- Can non-financial institutions or individuals register a .Bank?
No, the main point of switching to .Bank is the fact that only banks have access to the domain. There is a rigorous verification process to ensure that only accredited financial institutions can register a .Bank domain
- Does Texasregionalbank.com website and email still work?
Of course, if you visit the Texasregionalbank.com website, you will be seamlessly redirected to our secure TRB.bank website. Your access remains uninterrupted, and you can continue using our services with enhanced security measures.
If you need to get in touch with your banker, our trb.bank email address is forwarded to our new TRB.bank email address as well.
TRB.Bank goes live on August 28, 2023. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 956-682-2265 or visit your local TRB location.